Monday, February 2, 2009

Tiger Temple

Beautiful beast..

Frankly, I'm a little scared.. more comfortable taking pix with Ah Meng..
I like that yawn...
hmmm.. paying Bh500 to tickle you is more worth it compared to 450 entrance to see waterfall or to dip my foot in the hotspring.. atleast here, they need to feed you boy..
Came across an article sometime back, saying the animals were being sedated.. let me check this one out..
Tiger Temple. About 35km frm Kanchana. Read about this where there were complaints by some western groups saying this is cruelty and is abusing the animal.. well well

6 comments:

  1. meet your distance relative ka?
    First one not comfy with you at her rear lah, so checking blind spot on you... =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...getting so close to these tigers? I think they must be too drunk to bite....hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. who s d pretty boy ??? ku or the tiger ?
    bite me bite me bite me pls

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very brave, to pose next to a man-eater.
    It's good that you pack your vitamins. Just make sure you take them everyday.
    Ride safe and ride during the day-time.
    Looks like you are having a swell time; Looking forward to see you in Bangkok on 21/02.
    Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoooooah the tiger is 3 times bigger than you man. After i see your pictures i really want to go up man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat, Is that a plush toy? do remember to get me one k ! Nice !!
    Benny Wong

    ReplyDelete