Thursday, February 5, 2009

Back track 200km.

Any which way, one has no choice but to back track this route as there is no exit or a continuation to the north or other parts of Thailand.. (maybe off road into the mountain terrain is possible...) oh, not knowing I parked in front of his furniture shop..
As I was walking to my bike to leave, an XR250L with baja lights and tank pull over and parked beside mine..
he continued to say.. "passport mai mi.. "" motosai OK... that is, Passport not needed, can go in with the bike.. looking at boarder fence at this condition.. I believe getting in is easy (even my daughter can hop over..) ofcoz I politely turn him down..As I was leaving, a guy approach me offering to take me across.. he said, "go over..?" out of curiosity, I asked HOW..? with some hand sign.. pointing over at the neighbor's land..and towards the kampong on the other side, he said OK NO POBEM... hmmm, that sounds like a common lingo here I guess.. everything NO POBEM..

No comments:

Post a Comment