Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Luang Prabang - 17/18th Feb

Luang Prabang... declared by the UN as a world heritage site only in 1995.. and is awarded as "The best preserved city in southeast asia" dare you...!!

how bout a pac of scorpion or cobra whisky..?
don't get me wrong.. it's traditional ok.. dam cheap, but if you like strong massage, Thailand is still better after trying a few here..
reminds me of my scouting days camp fire..
dinner by the fire place.. most restaurant patronize by french speaking Caucasian.. I would say 90%..
Ended up at Phou Si Hotel..
Luang Prabang Htl.. fully booked..
night market...
night market.. Lao design looks subtle and nice.. not too 'goddy' and decorative..
but can only enjoy a Lao coffee here.. as it is fully booked..
the first hotel my gps took me to...Luang Prabang Hotel.. interesting and rustic kind of deco..
one of this should last me a day..
having western food here is a better choice..

No comments:

Post a Comment