Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Farewell to my ridin buddies- 3rd Feb

'khau Kha mu'.. Rice with 'tu kha'.. bht30/ a popular dish everywhere..
Hi, can repair boots..? Yes, today many many shoe. put here, tomorrow finish. NO, must ready today.. I waiting.. She agreed without a 2nd thought.. Well, always confirm price first.. "How much??" BHT120/.. 2 side..?? Yes 2 shoe.. WOW, 2 hour job of stitching for about S$5/.. can't be cheaper.. Now it looks like it's stronger then original..
Being alone, I decided to be lazy today.. yeah extremely lazy, do nothing just massage.. no riding too. oh, but have to repair my riding boots first.. walk 2km to town.. this is my cobbler
Bye.. to Philip and Francis.. my riding partner frm SG that join me starting frm the land of a thousand smiles.. Sad you are leaving me alone frm today.. Nice being with you guys for the past 6 days.. on road and in rooms.. the nonsense and the snoring.. Have a safe journey of about 2,000km bck home.. Covering that in 2 days..? hmm, thats a lot.. Bon voyage..!!!
packing up..
For me, an extra space for a bottle of manuka honey and Vit C is important..
Oops.. for a moment I thought he had a tattoo on his butt.. Not sure everlasting underwear or for his iron butt to take long rides..
Everyone has his priority of what to pack in an extremely limited space when travelling on bikes.. even an extra T shirt hav to be considered.. and can you believe what he has..??? A hair dryer..!!!! wowow
Hey.. wake up.. hitting the road soon..!

8 comments:

  1. So u r on yr own from here...take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want that sexy butt...=P
    take care Pat...remember to use my red loytape for dual protection.

    colin

    ReplyDelete
  3. look like tatoo frm a far
    get me one everlast brief
    with a girl modelin it
    make sure she s hot
    n could be everlasting forever with me
    JUST Maybe Maybe maybe
    take care ku tata

    ReplyDelete
  4. no worries.. safe place here. well, safety is my priority.. thnks anyway!
    no more red tape Colin.. got shoe fixed today.. haha
    his brief imported la, not Thailand production..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,.. Only managed to go thru all the pics today.. Sorry la,.. was really very sick.. Wow.. hugh tiger, tiger prawns, floating hotel, yummy insects,..hope u didn't eat them.. Stay strong and healthy..and enjoy..

    Cheers!
    Lucky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wah, "too kha" high cholesterol...on holiday
    ..ok lah...enjoy
    4got to tell u Manuka honey only stir in with water...no hot water. d best must have "Active 10". good choice for u to pack instead of hair dryer....hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha i like this photolog. .. but please don't tell me who's butt it is.

    The 'khau Kha mu' dish is making me hungry!

    Glad ur packing your vits and manuka honey ku.

    Have a blessed journey! ~Tanna~

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah.. fit as a fiddle, guess it's the manuka and 500 to 1000 mg of vit-C daily.. Not going to reveal whos butt.. if not he will kill me.. heehee

    ReplyDelete