Monday, March 16, 2009

Petchaburi to Chumphon - 13th Mar

checked in at Suan Inn. A 2 months old town resort at bht600/.. free wi-fi.. not bad.

sun setting with only 300+km done today.. I reached Chum Phon
not a single soul on this long stretch of the beach.. of Khiri Khan..
all by my self.... as though I owned the whole beach and ocean..
Can't resist looking at this inviting blue waters, I stopped here, ordered an ice mocha, change into my shorts, I had a half hour swim at the Gulf of Thailand.
A big aquarium here at Khiri Khan.. but I rather check the beach out..
Left Petchaburi late at about 2pm after my lunch. Knowing I can't cover much today, I took my own sweet time stopping at this beach area at Khiri Khan, the narrow strip of Thailand along the Burma border and the Gulf of Thailand.
Another disappointing day at the train station.. Now I realize taking the train together with the bike is not as easy I thought. The problem is, you can't secure a place for the bike until the train arrive at the station and will usually be full by the time it reaches BKK. Moreover, seats for passenger today is left with 3rd class.. 3rd class sitting for 13hours..?? well, I rather be on the saddle of my iron horse, then sitting on an mrt-like seats for 13 hours to hatyai..

2 comments:

  1. It still beats sitting in front of a f**king computer 8 hrs a day.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha... you bet..!! was doing more then 8 hours.. not too long ago.. heehee

    ReplyDelete