Sunday, March 1, 2009

Boarder/Ratchasima to BKK - 22/23rd Feb

continued journey the very nxt morning, having 320km to BKK.. along the way, I was stopped at all the 4 road blocks.. urgh..!! wanting to open my luggage for inspection, I told them I am "fallang" foreigner, straight away no check.. they only ask about my journey, the bike, the gps.. etc etc and let me off..
By moving down south, the weather starts to get hotter and hotter each day.. it is so hot I could feel my head baking inside the helmet.. found an aircon cafe ended up with a 2 hour break.. well, in Thailand, i'm not too worried about riding into the night as most of the towns have accommodations.. ended up travelling less then 200km and put up a night in a very small town Ban Pai..

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ku! I missed you in Bangkok!

    Here's wishing you a restful day and more cooling rides..

    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah loh.. jayne also thought she have a partner to fly back.. anyway see you back in SG soon..

    ReplyDelete