Friday, March 6, 2009

Down on the 5th week - 5th Mar

after visiting the 4th temple, Angkor Wat, I have to cut short the tour after lunch instead of the whole day tour.. The heat and dust is killing me. I was having a bad headache, and a sore throat by then. By time I reached the hotel resting in the room, feverish felt and Jayne insist i see a Dr.. and I ended up here.. dehydration and a bad throat inflammation look at this idiotic guy smoking in a hospital bed.. but i guess the bigger idiot is the hospital for not stopping him.. no way i'm gonna spent a night here.. down with the 3 bottles of drip, I buzz off paying USD134/.. well, nothing is cheap here..
uurghh.. needle not inserted properly, the solution runs out of the vain causing a big lump on my hand.. shit... got to redo on the other hand.
still smiling means I'm ok.. though feel like requesting for a volunteer to ride my bike back for me.. haha
Shacks.. kena 3 bottles of drip, 2 sodium and a glucose..
looking at this hospital here remind me of Penang General Hst in the 70's where I frequently visit in my young days.. the last place anyone would wanna end up.. ahhh
ouch..!! two jabs on each side of the buttocks..

3 comments:

  1. Oh my...riding continuously for 5 weeks must be really exhausting physically to anyone. Have enough rest now....You can park your bike in Thailand and fly home...? You can collect your bike on your next trip...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. fit as a fiddle now.. i'm now at the southern coast of Cambodia 280km frm P. Phen.. will head back frm here.. thnks

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i can't believe the needle wasn't inserted properly....

    *cringe* I'm squirming in my seat! Above all, glad you're well now

    ReplyDelete