Sunday, March 1, 2009

Aranyaprathet- boarder town to Cambodia - 1st Mar

one of the many shops selling army goods like beach Rd army market.. but more hardcore gadgets here.. owner as rugged..
I remember this bullock-cart is used in Pg wholesale market whn I was very young.. and my dad told me the market area was heavily bombed by the Japs as it looks like a cannon from the sky.. hmm, still in use here..
at the boarder to Cambodia.. wa, that's how goods are brought in and out.. 'man powered'..

and his toys..
Mr Shy..
owner of this hotel, Mr Shy an avid biker..

notice lots of water at the bottom of the pail after draining out completely.. not wanting to re-use the petrol as the pail dont look too clean to me, they were too happy with the free 15 to 18 lts of gas, they did not charge me for service rendered.. ofcoz I tip la..
the two boys happy draining out all the gas in my tank
Oh shit.. setting off less then a kilometer, the bike was jerking like a horse. realising I lost the breathing tube to the tank in BKK.. the water has got into the tank.. ahh, my mistake of not parking the bike head-in the porch under the shade..
WOW.. woke up realizing it rain this morning.. that's the best think to happen after almost a month.. all packed to set off to meet a local biker I met last night, insisting I drop by his place today..

No comments:

Post a Comment