Sunday, March 1, 2009

Meeting up with sister and family. BKK 23rd / 28th Feb

Riding in BKK is really a nightmare.. YES even with a GPS.. the problem is, bikes are not allowed on most of the major highway.. and the GPS keep navigating you to the highway. Another big problm is GPS cannot tell you whether you are at which level of the multi tiered elevated hiway.. Yes, I have been pre-amp by Ch Leong and thanks for wishing me luck.. I got lost 3 times.. coming in, sending bike for service and getting out.. the rest of he time abandon bike.. taxi and tuk tuk is available everywhere.. adding to the stress with traffic in BKK, protesters taking to the streets again..
Grand Tower Inn.. the hotel we laze for a week.. 6 days for me here has made be very lazy to move again.. oops
Sending Janye off at Savarnabhumi airport.. 24th Feb..
my sis and family.. but missing Tanna..

haha.. you look so nervous on the elephant back..



.. gimmi a five boy..!!
hey, where got buffalo eat banana..?
Terrence my nephew..
elephants 'off roading' and river crossing...


doing what tourist do in BKK, the floating market..

No comments:

Post a Comment